signal for gtk_entry

Another newbie question, I want to do a gtk_signal_connect to capture a
carriage return in a gtk_entry widget. I can't seem to find the names of the
signals for the gtk_entry widget. I would like to connect to the same
function when you click on the button widget or on a carriage return in the
gtk_entry widget.

Something like this:

entry = gtk_entry_new ( );
gtk_box_pack_end ( GTK_BOX ( hBox ), entry, TRUE, TRUE, 2 );
gtk_widget_show ( entry );

gtk_signal_connect ( GTK_OBJECT ( responseButton ), "clicked",
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC ( AddButtonClicked ), entry );

// This is the one I'm not sure about
gtk_signal_connect ( GTK_OBJECT ( entry ), "????????????",
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC ( AddButtonClicked ), entry );

I just can't seem to find it in the gtk documentation.

Thanks for the assistance,

Troy