Re: Can the list of stock icons be extended?

    >> (I'm using the 2.0 API.)
    >>
    >> Can the list of stock icons be extended?  For example, Gtk doesn't
    >> provide a "new folder" stock icon.  I'd like to be able to have this
    >> in a resource file

    Havoc> Sure, this can be done. There's an example in gtk-demo, for the
    Havoc> "main application window" demo, the GTK+ logo button in the
    Havoc> toolbar is done as a custom stock icon. It can be themed from
    Havoc> gtkrc.

Thanks for the pointer.  After digging into the gtk-demo code a little, it
appears the PyGtk wrappers are missing the necessary
gtk_icon_{set,factory}_* function wrappers.  I will have to check into that.

--
Skip Montanaro (skip pobox com)
http://www.mojam.com/