Re: Can the list of stock icons be extended?

>Probably not for 2.0, Owen is entering "extreme veto-all-proposed-API
>fascist release mode" - There's a function to search for an image file
>in the path, I assume you already found that.

yes, but as i'm sure you can tell, its of no use if you have a regexp
and what to find all files that match.

i was going to suggest just removing "static" from the declaration,
but in looking at the code, i realize that its an array, and not a
single variable. tricky. oh well, i'll file with bugzilla.

--p