Re: Statically linking

Hi,

Ingo Krabbe <ikrabbe earthling net> writes:

> 	Ok, I see that my critics where a bit rude, but this was driven by
> disappointment about not getting any information about the configuration
> files ?!NEEDED!? by this library to work. I'm not involved in devlopment
> of gtk but since I'm developing applications and system tools for solaris
> and linux systems I need informations about the future directions of the
> libraries I may use, so I can build structures which can integrate them.
>
> Where is a description of the syntax of the rc, module and alias files
> used by this library. There should be at least a simple textual syntax
> information or a reference to a C-File to look in, shouldn't it. Such an
> information would be really valuable.

well, Pango is still under development and not yet meant to be used for
real work. At the moment the best source of information seems to be the
source code and the files in the examples directory in the source tree.
You are of course right that there should be more docs. What about writing
some?!

Salut, Sven