Re: Statically linking

On 4 Nov 2001, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ingo Krabbe <ikrabbe earthling net> writes:
>
> > 	Ok, I see that my critics where a bit rude, but this was driven by
> > disappointment about not getting any information about the configuration
> > files ?!NEEDED!? by this library to work.
>
> well, Pango is still under development and not yet meant to be used for
> real work. At the moment the best source of information seems to be the
> source code and the files in the examples directory in the source tree.
> You are of course right that there should be more docs. What about writing
> some?!
>

> Salut, Sven

Hmm, if I can get through real usage of pango, though it isn't really
usable, as you say, then I might write some docs about how to use it.
I for myself use literate programming to write at least basic
documentation directly bound to the source code. It may be good looking at
literate programming topics like cweb though it will not affect pango
anymore.

CU INGO