Re: Statically linking

	Ok, I see that my critics where a bit rude, but this was driven by
disappointment about not getting any information about the configuration
files ?!NEEDED!? by this library to work. I'm not involved in devlopment
of gtk but since I'm developing applications and system tools for solaris
and linux systems I need informations about the future directions of the
libraries I may use, so I can build structures which can integrate them.

Where is a description of the syntax of the rc, module and alias files
used by this library. There should be at least a simple textual syntax
information or a reference to a C-File to look in, shouldn't it. Such an
information would be really valuable.

CU INGO