[Question] How can I change default font in my application

Hi..

I have never used '.rc file' or 'gdk fonts' with my application.

and I have no problems in linux, solaris machines...

But HP-UX is not same... default font is too big...

but I don't want to change my source code with many works.

(for example, create .rc file and use gtk_set_widget_name() function in every label widget.. ← explained by FAQ.. )

so is there a simple way to change whole font in my application?

I'll wait for a response from gtk experts...

Sorry for poor english..

thanks alot..