Re: [pygtk] What's the "Hangul shaper"? Sounds like a power tool...

Hangul is Korean written language. The shaper is part of the pango engine
that AFAIK renders the string into whatever it should print like. I have
_no_ idea why your text is being handled by the hangul shaper, however.

> handle the RETURNs in the text.  Is there something I can do about this?  Is
> it a bug in my code?  Pango?  Gtk?  PyGtk?  Attached is an example.  If you
> run it as

Skip, laugh at me, but I still don't have pygtk2 running here so I can't
test it. It _sounds_ like pango's fault, though. Or pygtk2's handling of
pango.

Take care,
--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311