Saving/Restoring

Hello!

1. Is there a way of saving/restoring EVERYTHING in an application? I've created an application that has about 100 adjustable parameters through combo boxes, spin buttons and so on. So instead of writting every one of them individually to an ASCII file, is there a way to "flush" their values to any type of file, which can be later reopened?

2. Has anyone ever written the spin button alternative to work with double instead of float? I'd sell my soul for such a thing! (;

Andrej

PS. Sorry I'm such a pain in the ___! (-:O