Re: On GTK+-2.0

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 01:46:54PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> We are already feature frozen, modulo a few things.
>
> > Is there some overview of the design changes between
> > GLib/Gtk+-1.2.x and the upcoming GLib/Gtk+-2.0 anyway?
>
> Not a good one yet, but there will be.
>
> Havoc

While on the subject, how difficult would it be to port an app
which relies quite heavily on ggtk from gtk 1.2.8 to gtk 1.3.x
now, and how much more could be changed between now & 2.0 in
terms of the porting work? I know you're feature frozen (to some
extent) - does this mean that you're API frozen too?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
 /          David Neary,          \