Re: Memprof equivalent?

Dave,

This sounds like exactly the kind of thing I need.

One question: Does the gskdebug require the full library, or can I just
hook in gskdebug.[ch] for debugging and remove it later?

I'd rather not add a permanent library dependence to my project, at this
point.

If I had known about GSK before I started, I might have used it
everywhere and saved myself some work.  Oh well.  What's missing, btw,
before a 1.0 release?  (OK, two questions)

Eric