Re: Tutorial 14.4. Item Factory Example

    Andrei> Isn't that what gtk_accel_group_lock() and
    Andrei> gtk_accel_group_unlock() are for?

I experimented with these quite some time ago and vaguely recall that I didn't
use them because they didn't appear to work.  Please note that this was when I
was new to GTK, so I need to go back and verify this result.
Mark Leisher                      Times are bad.  Children no longer obey
Computing Research Lab            their parents, and everyone is writing
New Mexico State University       a book.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL                -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
Las Cruces, NM  88003