Tutorial 14.4. Item Factory Example

Hi people!

When I compile the program all seems to work fine. Menus seem to be all
right, but then, when I use the accelerators, instead of launching the
properly callback, it changes the accelarator for the item i'm pointing
with the mouse.

For example, the first time I use the file menu, I see:

File
New	Ctl+N
Open	Ctl+O
Save	Ctl+S
Save As
--------------
Quit    Ctl+Q

But then, if i'm pointing with the mouse, lets say "Save" and I use de
Ctl+Q accelerator to close the application I see something like this:

File
New	Ctl+N
Open	Ctl+O
Save	Ctl+Q
Save As
Quit    Ctl+Q

Is this the normal behaviour or is there something wrong in this example
code?

Thanks,

Ignacio Nodal Suarez
Escuela Universitaria de Informatica - ULPGC
Las Palmas de G.C - SPAIN