Re: Tutorial 14.4. Item Factory Example

    Ignacio> Hi people!  When I compile the program all seems to work
    Ignacio> fine. Menus seem to be all right, but then, when I use the
    Ignacio> accelerators, instead of launching the properly callback, it
    Ignacio> changes the accelarator for the item i'm pointing with the mouse.

This is considered a "feature," but after a lot of user confusion because of
it, I ended up discarding the item factory and hard-coded menus so I could
lock the accelerators.

As a power user, I personally like this feature, but am still constantly
accidently changing the binding.  There needs to be an easy way of locking and
unlocking accelerator bindings.
Mark Leisher                      Times are bad.  Children no longer obey
Computing Research Lab            their parents, and everyone is writing
New Mexico State University       a book.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL                -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
Las Cruces, NM  88003