Re: GtkOptionMenu

Matt Hillebrand wrote:
> I can't connect any signal handlers to my Option Menu. The API says that
> it is derived from a button, but none of the button signals seem to work.

Hi Matt, connect to the menu items, something like this:

--
        GtkWidget *option = gtk_option_menu_new();
        GtkWidget *pane = gtk_menu_new();

        for( i = 0; i < nitems; i++ ) {
                GtkWidget *item = gtk_menu_item_new_with_label( label[i]
);

                gtk_signal_connect( GTK_OBJECT( item ),
                        "activate", GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC( option_cb ), XXX );
                gtk_menu_append( GTK_MENU( pane ), item );
        }

        gtk_widget_show_all( pane );
        gtk_option_menu_set_menu( GTK_OPTION_MENU( option ), pane );
--

HTH, John