on gtktypebuiltins.h

well - first of all, anoncvs1 is old, anoncvs3.gnome.org seems to work..
(anoncvs2 doesn't seem to exist)

Anyways, gtktypebuiltins.h isn't constructed in gtk+/gtk/Makefile
automatically - although if you go into the directory and say "make
gtktypebuiltins.h" that works...

(some other bits - gconf has 'gthreadpools.h' local - moved into another
directory and compiled fine.  CVS error?)

actually hrm - gnome-libs and dependencies all compiled... ORBit2 isn't
ready - although it runs fine....
considering that for the most part it's libxml2 and gtk-2 I want and
gnome-2 isn't all that interesting at the moment I'll rebuild my computer
with gnome-1 and install gtk-1 and gtk-2 in that compatibility mode... :)

Thank you all for your help - and hope this reply helps solve...
remember - anoncvs3! (as near as I can tell...)

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis