pixmap buttons

Question for anyone...

I am writing a program, and in it I have a new window pop up which should contain 3 buttons, each with their own pixmaps packed inside. I followed the tutorial at gtk.org, and I can get the first button to display with the image, but the other buttons fail to show. If I comment out the first button, the second button shows with it's own pixmap. I want to know how I can get all the buttons to display, seeing that I use the same code for each button.

Thanks!