Re: New widgets and their widths

Flavio Ribeiro <flavio hackpalace com> writes:
> What should I do to make gtk_widget_set_usize's values stick after the
> call without resorting to GtkAlignment? And if I _must_ use
> GtkAlignment, how can I allow the widget to resize if I resize its
> window?

Exactly what behavior are you looking for? It doesn't make sense to me
to both hardcode the size _and_ want the size to be related to the
window size.

Do you want padding around the widget? Do you want the widget to
always be some percentage of window size? Do you want the widget to
always be the same size?

Havoc