current CVS (9:00pm PST)

Just wondering, but is there any particular reason 'gtk/gtkbuiltins.h'
dissappeared, along with possibly a whole bunch of other headers?

glib - compiles
pango - no prob
gtk - missing headers...

I think they dissappeared at the beginning of the week.  Today I got
frustrated and did a fresh CVS checkout... no luck...

It WAS working last week...

(I'm hoping some of the current CVS gtk developers actually follow this
list :)

I don't do anything special for config btw...  although I do have gtk set
for using xinput as I sometimes work in Japanese... *G*
	(though why oh why does not FreeWNN/kinput2 work with xinput in
X4... ah well, that's offtopic here.  Just which I could read above a
kindergarten Japanese level so I could make heads or tails of the docs :)

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis

--
Member in purple standing of the Mad Poet's Society.
Trying to bring truth from beauty is Winterlion.