Re: Delta between GTK+ and Gnome

Markus Kühni <markus kuehni trilab ch> writes:

> If I just use GTK+ instead of GTK+ plus Gnome, what am I missing?

For GTK 1.2, you are missing GnomeCanvas, GnomeDialog, stock icons.
Also unless you use gdk-pixbuf you're missing image loading.

For GTK 2.0, you are missing GnomeCanvas but there's a libgnomecanvas
separate from other gnome libs.

For both GTK's you are missing session management.

Those are the things I would personally consider interesting, other
people will post more opinions no doubt. ;-)

Havoc