Re: New Container Widget RFC

"D. Jackson Peacock" wrote:
> First, does anyone know of an existing widget that does what I want?
> There's no point duplicating work here. I remember seeing a package of
> additional gtk widgets once but can't seem to find it now.

  Seems like gtkextra is what you're half-remembering -
http://gtkextra.sourceforge.net/. At first glance, it looks like it
supplies a Gnome-free GtkIconList replacement for the gnome-icon-list
(which is being deprecated?). Probably similar to what you want. Doesn't
look like you can change the gravity, but I've not looked very hard.

--
  Neil Bird   Principal Engineer                     |