Gtk 1.3.x text widget question

Hi,

I've created a text view widget then filled it with text. I'm trying to
figure out on what line the user clicked. I connected the widget to the
"button-press-event" signal which gave the callback like I wanted.
I just can't figure out what line the user clicked on. If I could get
an iterator, it looks like I could call gtk_text_iter_get_line() function.
I tried to call gtk_text_buffer_get_insert(), but that always gave me
the same pointer no matter where I clicked. Can anyone help?

Regards,

Kerry