Re: Callbacks and Signals works with Classes?

Ok, thanks, but how I supposed to make request to the
class members?

I mean, I need the signal connect in the public part
of the class, and the callback in the private

    class myclass {
      private:
        static void on_button_clicked (myclass *);

      public:
    gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT (button),
                            "clicked",
 			    GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC
                            (on_button_clicked),
this);
  };

So, if I declare a parameter for my callback function
of type myclass *xxx; it returns that:

 xxx is of non-aggregate type `myclass *'

and if I declare it as myclass xxx, its members values
are different from reality

I also tried putting this clausule in the connect
signal function, but is the same if I put NULL in
place, so what's still wrong?

Thanks for your help!