Creating GdkEvents?

Hi folks,

I'm having some trouble sending events around CanvasItems and
GtkAdjustments.  I'm thinking I need to create a new event type,
something like "activate" or "trigger_my_event."  But the functions
listed to do that seem a bit heavy for my used (eg., # of bytes for
function() pointer?).

Where can I get a list of Gdk/Gtk Events for a given class?

Or if anyone has some advice or sample code on creating my own event,
I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave Topper
--
Technical Director, Virginia Center for Computer Music
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~djt7p