Re: How to keep (force) window focus?

"David J. Topper" <topper virginia edu> writes:

> Is there a way for me to force a window to remain in focus?  I've got
> some popup windows on a canvas, that of course drop to back when focus
> moves off them.  I'm looking for an easy way to force them to remain on
> top.

By "popup" do you mean a dialog or a menu or a tooltip type of thing?
Are they toplevel GtkWindows? Are they GTK_WINDOW_POPUP?

Do you actually want keyboard focus on these, or do you just mean you
want them to remain on top? (You mean on top of another window, or on
top of the other widgets in a canvas?)

Havoc