problem with gxid_lib

Hi all,

I apologize in advance if my question is not related to this list topic.
I'm using an sgi workstation running irix (sgi unix), a wacom tablet with a
wacom irix driver. I tried to use my tablet with gimp. Unfortunately, when
configuring gimp to recognize my tablet, using the "File -> Dialogs -> Input
Devices" window, I get the following error message :

gxid_lib: can't connect to 127.0.0.1:6951

Gdk-WARNING **: Could not get device (is gxid running?)

Do you know what does this mean ?
Thank you very much for your help.

	David.

--
iMAGIS project, GRAVIR lab
INRIA Rhône-Alpes, 655 avenue de l'Europe