Re: (gtk_pixmap_new): assertion `val != NULL' failed

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 11:10:38AM +0200, Ignacio Nodal wrote:
> Why isn't my _pixmap field being updated?
>
> Thanks again and again and again ;)
>
> 	Ignacio Nodal

Sigh :)
Have you ever tried doing this when you were learning C:

void foo (int i)
{
    i = 10;
    printf ("%d\n", i);
}

int main ()
{
    int a = 5;

    printf ("%d\n", a);
    foo (a);
    printf ("%d\n", a);
    return 0;
}

the output will be:

5
10
5

and not:

5
10
10

That's the same reason why ronald's proposal won't work. Mine will tho unless I've made some silly screw up too :)
By the way I didn't make much sense when I was talking about the cause of the segfault, I was confusing myself. Are you sure it was on the line you said it was? Did you actually try out the g_prints to see if they print?