Re: Managing focus through a GtkSocket - anyone??

Owen Taylor wrote:
> You dont' say what version of GTK+ you are using. There were
> various changes here in 1.2.9 and 1.2.10. You might want to
> try 1.2.10 with the following patch applied that fixes
> a remaining issue.

  Nope, that doesn't do the trick [1.2.10 + patch].

  I've managed to seemingly pin it down to this: GtkPlug doesn't
support focus_in_event or focus_out_event.

  I guess that kind of makes sense if it's connected to a
socket, but as far as the plugin app. is concerned, the GtkPlug
is 'actually' a GtkWindow, and so it expects it to work.

  How can I get the GtkWindow ID of the /real/ window (whose XID
is 'socketid' passed to the plugin), and will that even work?

--
  Neil Bird   Principal Engineer                  |