good one...

hello

i'm new to gtk programming...

i created one window with some labels,entry text & buttons on it.

I want to disable the resize of the window also the maximize button..

i use gtk_window_set_policy() for that purpose ..but the maximize button is not disable..only the resize is disable..

one more problem..

i want to load an image (picture )in my window but how to do that ,i don't know ...

so if anybody can help me i will be very thankful...

regards

nimeesh patel

Do You Yahoo!?
For regular News updates go to Yahoo! News