Color Selection

Hi,
I have create a GtkColorSelectionDialog and now I want to connect the
"clicked" signal of the "ok_button" to update the color of a widget.

 ok_button = GTK_COLOR_SELECTION_DIALOG(pcsd)->ok_button;
 gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(ok_button), "clicked",
(GtkSignalFunc)CB_Update_Color, (gpointer) colorsel);

The problem is I need and aditional pointer in order to know which
widget I want to update.
I only want to update if the "ok_button" is pressed,so the
"color_changed" signal emitted by the GtkColorSelection doesn't look
appropriate for me.

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance,
	Ignacio Nodal