Re: Color Selection

Ignacio Nodal wrote:

> Hi,
> I have create a GtkColorSelectionDialog and now I want to connect the
> "clicked" signal of the "ok_button" to update the color of a widget.
>
>  ok_button = GTK_COLOR_SELECTION_DIALOG(pcsd)->ok_button;
>  gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(ok_button), "clicked",
> (GtkSignalFunc)CB_Update_Color, (gpointer) colorsel);
>
> The problem is I need and aditional pointer in order to know which
> widget I want to update.
> I only want to update if the "ok_button" is pressed,so the
> "color_changed" signal emitted by the GtkColorSelection doesn't look
> appropriate for me.
>
> How can I do this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>         Ignacio Nodal

Already solve, since I uses classes and the GtkColorSelectionDialog is a
member of the class, which also contains the widget I want to update. So
I pass my class instead of "colorsel".

[****]

Another question about the color selection:

Is there anyway to show the RGB values in the GtkColorSelectionDialog
from 0 to 255 instead of from 0.0 to 1.0??
It would be very nice for me x)

Thanks in advance,
	Ignacio Nodal