Re: change pixmap color table

Pedro Zorzenon Neto wrote:
>  and I'd like to change the "+" color from red(#FF0000) to green(#00FF00) at running time to simulate a kind of "led" that blinks red... green... red... green...
I already did it.
I make it flash in another thread, to avoid "locks" during long database
queries, but this sometimes creates problems.
If you (and possibly someone else with experience with multithreaded GTK
programs) want to have a look at it, see:
	http://otello.alma.unibo.it/diego/freeware/
I'm sure there are bugs (at least, SOMETIMES you get an error saying
gtk_main is already active in another thread, and some other times
there's an xlib sequence error :-( ). Please, mail me bugfixes.

BYtE,
 Diego.