unload shared object and widgets not really freed

I develop a gnome/gtk+ application (GTK1.2) and i've got a problem:
I have got a share object (.so) in which i've got function to create a new GTK_WINDOW. The probem is the destruction of the window...I destroy all the OBJECTS (and WIDGETS) ...and when I unload the shared lib, it crashes. I think that widgets are still in memory (is there an object collector like in the JVM????)
	How to free immediatly widgets et objects???
I tried gtk_object_destroy gtk_object_sink(), gtk_object_unref gtk_type_free ...but nothing works ...

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp