Title bar icons

I've looked through the archives in order to find out how to set an icon
that gets displayed in the title bar of the window and when the window
is iconified. I've found a reference to gdk_window_set_icon(), but
unfortunately that function does not have any documentation in the API
docs. Can someone explain its semantics?

-Andrei

"C combines all the power of assembly language with
 all the ease of use of assembly language" -- trad