Re: GTK+ API reference in source distribution?

Helmethead <hoshem mel comcen com au> writes:
> Despair not, you can always contribute a couple of one line patches
> like me!  There are sgml sources in docs/reference/gtk in the source
> distribution, yes.  An sgml and a tmpl directory apparently. I don't
> have a clue what they do but I'm pretty sure they are the sources

You would normally edit the files in tmpl/, though for newer code, we
are instead putting the function docs in the code itself (in the .c
files) and the inline code docs get merged with tmpl/* and the result
is sgml/*.

Anyway, basically for stuff that's not documented, put new docs in the
.c files, for stuff already documented edit the docs wherever they
are.

Havoc