GTK+ API reference in source distribution?

Hi all,

I was trying to locate the source files for the API reference on the
gtk.org website.  Are they in the source distribution somewhere?

And, you might ask "Why?"

I was considering modifying the documentation for
gtk_file_selection_get_filename to explicitly mention that the pointer
returned is to memory g_free'd when the file selector widget is
destroyed.  This is because the returned pointer is from
gtk_entry_get_text(), the documentation for which clearly states
"don't".

In fact, the exact same sentence:
"The returned pointer points to internally allocated storage in the
widget and must not be freed, modified or stored."
would work fine in the gtk_file_selection_get_filename documentation.

Thanks,

Eric Monsler

(Darn, there goes my easy chance to say "yeah, I contributed to the GTK+
sources...")