Re: [Fwd: GTK+ without X]

Am Montag,  8. Januar 2001 20.04 schrieben Sie:
> Hi all,
>
>   I have a couple of very nasty questions for people out there...
>
> 1. Does anybody out there know if it is possible to compile glib & gtk+
> using a c++ compiler?
>
> 2. If the above cannot be done, does anybody have any experience w/
> integrating c++ code that uses the language's exception handling
> capabilities w/ gtk+ -- I am starting to run into nasty problems of having
> a program core dump whenever an exception is thrown from a c++ code
> fragment that is called from the gtk mainloop...

There's a Toolbox called wxWindows.
It's a very usefull Toolbox, sometimes  easyer then GTK+ himself ;)

go  to http://www.wxwindows.org and then you can download
the wxGTK+.

And some of the default Dialogs are replaced throug the Style from
the Windows Platform.

--
so long
Ranma-kun