Putting a window into the foreground...

Hi all,

	Sorry for my endless postings lately, but I think I'm trying to do
a lot of new things in a short amount of time and haven't been able to
find documentation to help me.  Please bare with me...  ;)

	What I would like to do is to put a window into the foreground but
without making it modal.  That is, if I have 3 windows on the screen, I
just want to somehow draw attention to a particular one while still
allowing a user to use any of the other windows.  The Windows solution :)
would be to make the border flash; I think UNIX considers whichever window
is below the mouse to be the "current" window.  But anything to draw
attention to that particular window will be fine...including neon-coloured
arrows surrounding it.  =)

	Thank you in advance!

Ray