Linking gtktext with adjustments?

Hi,

	I've been working with a text widget and scrollbars and I'm
having a problem with something.  I have the two working together but what
I would like to do is to scroll the vertical scrollbar so that position X
of the displayed document in the text widget is at the top of the
window...

	I thought it would be easy, but it doesn't seem easy anymore.  I
can change the current position of the curson in the text widget.  I
haven't tried, but I do know that I can also explicitly change the
adjustments widget so that it can go to a particular position using the
gtk_adjustment_set_value function.  However, I can't see how I can relate
a position in the text with the floating point value (called "value") in
the GTK_ADJUSTMENT structure.

	I'm not using a fixed-width font now, but even if I did, I still
don't know how I could relate the two so that even if I resize the window,
the movement will still work.  Does anyone have an idea?

	Thank you!

Ray