Re: spin buttons

> > Why do you fiddle around with the spinbuttons signals
> > at all? Spinbuttons are only views on GtkAdjustments,
> > so you should connect to the value_changed signal of
> > the adjustments and use gtk_adjustment_set_value() to
> > set the values to assure that the signal is emitted
> > correctly.
> >

> Will using gtk_adjustment_set_value() set the click_child
> of the spin button? If so, all my problems are solved.
> Otherwise, what I'm doing now vs. what I could be doing
> doesn't make a bit of difference.

The difference would be that your function gets called by connecting it
to the value_changed signal of the three adjustments of the three
buttons. Your function would then read all 3 adjustments and then
set_value them to whatever you want. That way your algorithm code
doesn't get intersperced in your gui code, making it easier to call that
algorithm code from that other function you were talking about.

Oh, and to answer your question, i don't think gtk_adjustment_set_value
will set the click_child of the spin button.

|   LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!   |
|     loban earthling net, loban caltech edu, http://i.am/loban     |