Re: spin buttons

> Why do you fiddle around with the spinbuttons signals
> at all? Spinbuttons are only views on GtkAdjustments,
> so you should connect to the value_changed signal of
> the adjustments and use gtk_adjustment_set_value() to
> set the values to assure that the signal is emitted
> correctly.

Will using gtk_adjustment_set_value() set the click_child
of the spin button? If so, all my problems are solved.
Otherwise, what I'm doing now vs. what I could be doing
doesn't make a bit of difference.

Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy nmt edu
Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy