- From: Julio Cesar Gazquez <shulai ciudad com ar>
- To: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Some questions
- Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:56:46 -0300
I started using GTK two weeks ago, in a project that involves interface
building driven by XML definition, and I get annoyed by a few problems.
1) Hitting TAB once and again, focus goes from a widget to another, until
suddenly dissapears (after last widget, I guess), hitting TAB again focus
appears in the first widget. Why? Where is the damn focus?
2) There is a way to justify widgets into its container cell? I wish to set
my labels to right in the first column of a table, while its matching entries
are justified to the left in the second column of that table. I didn't find
any function to do that along the hierarchy.
3) Eventually, I'll need a more flexible layout, a "raw" layout that don't
care about wigets positions, as positions are set up by hand (i.e.
coordinates). I don't worry too much about resizing, but application needs
makes deal with container-into-container strategies and such impossible.
There is some container class I can use?
Julio César Gázquez
] [Thread Prev