Re: tooltips

Hi Foo,

I don't understand why you need that. I think even the most advanced Windows user does not use that feature at all. You can use real tooltips or add a "What's this?" entry in the right click menu. I don't think adding such a rarely used feature to window manager is a good idea.

Ricky Foo wrote:

Hi all,

Does anybody knows how to implement a "?" at the top righthand corner of the windows (beside the minimize, restore and maximize buttons) so that it serves as a tooltips when a user presses it and use it on certain fields.

                        Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

gtk-list mailing list
gtk-list gnome org