Re: locale not supported by Xlib
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet ACT-Europe FR>
- Cc: Sanghun Park <sanghun hynix com>, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: locale not supported by Xlib
- Date: 13 Dec 2001 10:52:54 -0500
Arnaud Charlet <charlet ACT-Europe FR> writes:
> I see. So on such systems, libiconv is another required dependency to be
> able to build Gtk+.
> By the way, is the correct order to build/install libiconv,
> then to configure glib with --with-libiconv ? Is that enough or is
> --with-libiconv (or equivalent) required on other steps ?
I think you only need --with-libiconv for glib, yes. I could be wrong.
libiconv is used to implement g_convert() and g_locale_to_utf8().
] [Thread Prev