Re: Customizing GC's in a GtkEntry ?

El Lun 10 Dic 2001 19:47, Paul Davis escribió:
> >Can You say me how to change the font face-size, backgroud/foregroud
> > color on a GtkEntry Widget?
> >
> >Can I customize color and font  of any widget , without rewriting a new
> >widget class?
>
> Read the GTK+ 1.2 Tutorial, specifically the section on RC files.
>
> --p

Thanks , but is not what I wish ... (perhaps like the last option...)
I wish change directly from the source code.  but the Inheritance struct not
show me how to access to the GC's .

 GtkObject
   +----GtkWidget
         +----GtkEditable
               +----GtkEntry

There are not any GtkEntry,GtkEditable,GtkWidget functions to access it.
.... thanks anyway.
Well , another question, about colors:

I wish convert a double value retourned by the GtkColorSelection Widget in a
GdkColor struct valid to use the function:

void        gdk_gc_set_foreground           (GdkGC *gc,GdkColor *color);

how can I convert it double to GdkColor ?

Thanks another...

--
Toni Moreno Giménez