Re: debugging and gtk

Havoc,

Well, I found that I could build Xnest without updating X so I gave it a try,
alas it wounīt work for me because I use GtkGlArea and I canīt get the GL
configuration I need on the Xnest.  But you pointed me in the right direction
- I just needed to run gdb on a display different than the one I run my
application on.   After that it took just a few minutes to find the problem.

Thanks
Jim