Re: debugging and gtk
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Jim Edwards <jimedwards altavista com>
- Cc: gtk <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: debugging and gtk
- Date: 22 Aug 2001 10:46:11 -0400
Jim Edwards <jimedwards altavista com> writes:
> When running under gdb I often find that when the run stops at a break
> point or because the program has crashed that my mouse focus is īstuckī
> in the last gtk window in use and that I canīt get back to the gdb
> interface in my xterm.
> I have to go login remotely and kill the process.
> Is there a way to unstick the focus or otherwise prevent this from
One useful trick is to debug inside an Xnest.
] [Thread Prev