Re: widget placement (please don´t bury me)

John Cupitt <john cupitt ng-london org uk> writes:
> I think this sort of mucking about is frowned on, since it can conflict with the
> user's window manager. I have a preferences option to disable it.

Also you can't get it quite right - I bet your dialog moves by the
size of the window titlebar each time you show it.

More importantly, the widely-deployed and insanely popular Metacity
window manager will completely ignore your attempt to set uposition -
muhahahaha.

Havoc