Re: Default GC's
- From: Tomas Berndtsson <tomas nocrew org>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: GTK+ List <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Default GC's
- Date: 24 Apr 2001 09:26:10 +0200
Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:
> > However, it's not easy trying to figure out what it used where. And
> > when it the background of fg_gc used, and not the foreground of bg_gc?
> > I'm also interested in knowing what GC is used for example with
> > checkbox and radio widgets, when the mouse is over it. It sounds like
> > GTK_STATE_ACTIVE or GTK_STATE_PRELIGHT, but on which array?
> > Is there documentation for this, and I've just missed it? If so,
> > please point me to the place.
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtk-resource-files.html lists
> their purpose briefly, cut-and-pasted:
Ah, thanks. I'll read up on that a bit.
] [Thread Prev