Re: This pkg-config thing doesn't work for me

HI Tomasz,

I had exactly the same problem as you have.  In my case, upgrading to
pkg-config version 0.5.0 (available at gtk+ ftp site), solved the
problem.  BTW, this is what pkgconfig returns on my system:

[lsetia milkyway]$ export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/lsetia/slash/lib/pkgconfig/
[lsetia milkyway]$ pkg-config --modversion glib-2.0
1.3.4
[lsetia milkyway]$

Loki.

--